Gifted Youth USA has a variety of volunteer opportunities, both occasional and ongoing.
Teach With Us
Interested in working with us? We have special positions for young professionals and recent college graduates! To apply for a job, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please reference the job title in your subject line.
We believe that everyone should have access to music education.
Gifted Youth USA offers financial aid to students who meet income guidelines. Financial aid is available for all Gifted Youth USA classes, camps, and lessons. Tuition assistance is offered based on family size and income.
How to Apply
- Complete our Financial Aid Application. Download the application here in the website or pick up a copy from our studio.
2. Send the completed application to our office or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Parents/legal guardians/applicants need to provide qualifying documentation:
- Federal tax return (1st page only);
- W2 forms documenting all income on tax return;
- Previous 2 months’ pay stubs for all wage earners in the family
- Free or reduced school lunch letter
- Housing/Section 8 voucher
4. Upon approval, students may enroll. Financial Aid approval usually is determined within two weeks.
When to Apply
Financial aid is approved on a rolling basis as applications are received. Financial aid must be approved before recipients can enroll. As some programs fill up quickly, we recommend applying at least one to two weeks before the start of your lesson, class, or camp.
For more information about Financial Aid or how to apply, please contact us at email@example.com.